PLEASE READ THE TERMS AS HEREAFTER SET FORTH ("AGREEMENT
") CAREFULLY BEFORE (I) REGISTERING AS A MEMBER
THE LOYALTY SERVICE KNOWN AS FRASERS EXPERIENCE ("FRX PROGRAMME
") OR (II) INSTALLING OR USING THE
FRASERS EXPERIENCE APP
) AND/OR ANY ONLINE SERVICES OFFERED VIA “FRASERSESTORE.COM” OR “FRASERSEXPERIENCE.COM” (BOTH APP
SERVICES COLLECTIVELY THE "PLATFORMS
"). BY REGISTERING AS A MEMBER OF THE FRX PROGRAMME, INSTALLING OR
USING THE APP ON
YOUR DEVICE ("DEVICE") AND/OR USING THE PLATFORMS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
This Agreement is made between Frasers Property Retail Management Pte. Ltd. (UEN: 200201129Z)
" as the case may be) and you with respect to your use of the Platforms and any functionalities,
features offered via or in connection with the Platforms, and references in this Agreement to the use of the Platforms
extend to the use of such functionalities, services or features as well.
You are not eligible to use the Platforms without our consent if you are under 18 years of age. By using the Platforms,
you hereby confirm and warrant that you are 18 years of age or older.
You must read in its entirety, agree with, and accept all the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement,
including all the service-specific annexes set out below as well as any documents, materials or information incorporated
by reference herein, all of which form part of this Agreement, before you use the services provided on the Platforms
Frasers may introduce and provide new Services from time to time and shall notify you of any new terms and conditions
governing such Services as they are introduced. Such terms and conditions will supplement, form part of this Agreement
and take effect from such time you use the particular Service.
We may from time to time update the terms of this Agreement by posting amendments at the following URL:
whenever we post an update to the Platforms. By your continuing to
use the Platforms after any such amendment, you agree to be bound by the Agreement as so amended.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT OR ARE INELIGIBLE TO USE THE PLATFORMS, PLEASE UNINSTALL AND DO NOT
USE THIS APP AND THE PLATFORMS.
- Your Use of the Platforms
- Subject always to your continuing compliance with the terms of this Agreement, we agree to
grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to use the Platforms insofar as owned by or
licensed through us on the Device and only for your own purposes or internal business purposes,
on and subject to the terms of this Agreement. All other rights not expressly granted to you are
Some software components used in our Platforms may be offered under an open source or other
licence as we may notify you of, in which case your use of those components is governed by such
terms to the extent only of any inconsistency between this Agreement and those terms.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, you shall not (and shall not,
knowingly or otherwise, authorise, allow or assist any third party to):
- modify or adapt the whole or any part of the Platforms, or permit the Platforms or any
of it to be combined with, or become incorporated in, any other app, programs or other
created by you;
- disassemble, decompile, reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code
the App or any components thereof;
- communicate, republish, upload, post, transmit, edit, re-use, rent, lease, loan, sell,
assign, transfer, distribute, make available, license, sublicense or create derivative works
adaptations based on the whole or any part of the Platforms;
- use the Platforms in any unlawful manner, for any unlawful purpose, or in any manner
inconsistent with this Agreement, or in contravention of any Singapore or foreign law, rule,
statute, subordinate legislation, regulation, by-law, order, ordinance, protocol, code,
guideline, treaty, policy, notice, direction or judicial, arbitral, administrative,
or departmental judgment, award, decree, treaty, directive, or other requirement or
published or in force at any time which applies to or is otherwise intended to govern or
regulate any person (including all parties to this Agreement), property, transaction,
event or other matter, including any rule, order, judgment, directive or other requirement
guideline issued by any governmental or regulatory authority (together, the "Applicable
including in infringement of our intellectual property rights or those of any third party in
relation to the Platforms;
- use the Platforms in a way that could damage, disable, impair or compromise the Platforms
the systems or security of the Platforms or any other computer systems or devices used in
connection therewith) or interfere with other users or affect the reputation of Frasers; nor
- use any automated process or service to access and/or use the Platforms.
Nothing herein prohibits your exercise of any express statutory rights you may have under
Applicable Law in relation to the Platforms.
You further agree and acknowledge that:
- it shall be your sole responsibility to, at your own cost:
(i) obtain all necessary hardware, software and communications services necessary for your
use of the Platforms;
(ii) install antivirus or other mobile security software to protect against any security or
other vulnerabilities which may arise in connection with the use of the Platforms; and
(iii) make back-ups of your data, as the data on the Platforms may be subsequently deleted
by us or our service providers at any time without notice to you;
- the licences granted herein do not confer on you any rights to use "Frasers", "Makan
Programme", “Frasers Experience”, “FRx”, “Frasers Pay” and any other logos, service marks,
slogans, product names and designations and other proprietary indicia used as part of the
Platforms (collectively "Trade Marks"), all of which are and remain the
property of Frasers.
- we shall have the right to:
(i) automatically update the Platforms and its components on your Device, add or remove
functionalities, features or Services (collectively, " Platform Functions"), vary or impose
account rights, resource limits or fees or suspend or terminate Platform Functions and/or
(ii) deny or restrict access to this Platforms or any Platform Functions whether to any user
or generally, or to block access from or to any resources, at any time, without ascribing
reasons whatsoever; and
in any such event, you agree that no claims shall lie against us or our agents or our
service providers in connection therewith.
You acknowledge and agree that the Platforms may use transmissions over the Internet which
are never completely private or secure. You understand that any personal data, message or
information which you send in the course of the use of the Platforms may be made public on the
Platforms, and also read or intercepted by others. Use of the Platforms is entirely at your own
be found at Clause 2.3 below.
The Platforms may also use digital certificates. You are solely responsible for deciding
whether or not to rely on such certificates and your reliance on any digital certificates is at
your sole risk.
You further acknowledge that the Platforms are not intended or suitable for use in
situations or environments where the failure or time delays of, or errors or inaccuracies in,
the content, data or information provided by the Platforms or the Platform Functions could lead
to death, personal injury, or otherwise result in significant financial loss or business
- It is a continuing condition of your use of the Platforms, Services and the functions and programmes
amended from time to time, available at https://www.frasersproperty.com/privacy-policy
time to time,
available at https://www.frasersexperience.com/privacy-policy-addendum
- The Platforms may provide links to external sites whose data protection and privacy practices
may differ from those set forth here. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices
of these other websites, and you agree to review and abide by the data protection and privacy
notices of those sites.
you run or use the Platforms. These cookies collect information about your use of the Platforms and
the Platforms and to improve your experience of the Platforms. You may change the settings on your
Platforms, you may not be able to use certain features and functions of the Platforms.
- Third Party Content
- The Platforms may display, publish or make available content that is provided by third parties
(including for example, content or catalogues provided by third party content aggregation services,
information providers, or our business partners) ("Third Party Content"). Such
content is the sole
responsibility of the person or entity that makes it available. We are not responsible for such
Third Party Content, and we do not have control over the selection thereof, nor do we routinely
monitor such content. Frasers makes no representations or warranties as to the veracity or accuracy
of such content, the reproduction and use of which may be governed by the third party content
- You further acknowledge and agree that any use by you of any content made available through the
Platforms (including Third Party Content) is entirely at your own risk. Frasers does not verify and
is not in a position to verify any party's rights to submit any content on the Platforms, and
Frasers takes no responsibility and assumes no liability, whether direct or indirect or any
incidental, special, indirect or consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation,
damages for loss of profits or any other commercial damages or losses, for any content provided by
any third party, or for your use of the same.
- We shall have the right (but not the obligation) to remove or disable access to any content which we
deem to be potentially defamatory of any person, unlawful, objectionable in any way, in violation of
any third-party rights, or for any reason whatsoever. Any editing or removal of any such content
from the Platforms shall be without prejudice to our other rights and remedies available at law.
- No Endorsement
- You agree that all content (including Third Party Content) made available on the Platforms is of a
general nature and does not purport and shall not in any way be understood as constituting an offer
or provision of any inducement, invitation or recommendation relating to any products, services or
investments nor constitute investment, financial, legal or tax advice or recommendation.
- You acknowledge and agree that Frasers:
- does not endorse or recommend any products or services via the Platforms and that any
entered into between you and any other user of the Platforms or any third party named or
from the Platforms is at your sole risk and responsibility; and
- is not responsible for any Third Party Content or any decisions made by you based on any
information posted on the Platforms. You further understand, acknowledge and agree that we
warranties or representations in respect of, nor do we guarantee the accuracy, timeliness,
completeness, integrity or quality of any Third Party Content or any other content or
may be accessed or made available via the Platforms.
- Third Party Sites and Links
- Links to third party sites may be made available on the Platforms. We have no control over such
third-party sites, and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of
such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any
content, advertising, products, services, or materials on or available through such sites or
resources, including Third Party Content. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be
responsible or liable, directly, or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection
with use of or reliance on any content, goods or services on or available through any such site or
- You further acknowledge that your access to and/or use of third-party sites is entirely at your own
risk, and that third party sites usually have their own terms and conditions, including privacy
policies, over which we have no control and which will govern your rights and obligations with
respect to the use of those sites and resources.
- We do not warrant that the third party sites will meet your requirements or that the same will not
cause you any loss of any kind, and you agree that to the maximum extent permitted by law, Frasers
shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred in connection with your use or
reliance on any content, information or other materials on or available through such third parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you irrevocably agree and acknowledge that
- the Platforms (together with any Platform Functions, Third Party Content or other content or
information provided via the Platforms) are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis,
all faults and without warranty of any kind. Your use of the Platforms is at your own risk
are responsible for compliance with all Applicable Laws;
- we do not warrant that the Platform Functions contained in or performed, provided or enabled
or through the Platforms will meet your requirements, that the operation of the Platforms
uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the Platforms will be corrected. Without
to the foregoing, Frasers does not warrant and hereby disclaims any representation, warranty
with respect to the Platforms, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not
(i) merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title,
enjoyment, and non-infringement of third party rights, or as to the accuracy, correctness,
reliability, timeliness, non-infringement of or compliance with any laws, regulations and/or
party rights in connection with the Platforms, Platform Functions or Third Party Content;
(ii) the Platforms or any Platform Functions associated therewith being uninterrupted or
or that defects will be corrected or that the Platforms and any related computer system is
be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements;
(iii) the Platforms or any Platform Functions or Third Party Content will at all times be
(iv) non-interference with your enjoyment of the Platforms; and
(v) the Platforms being compatible or working with any third party software, applications or
third party services.
- Further, nothing in this Agreement constitutes any representation or warranty by Frasers as to your
rights (if any) to use any content submitted by any third parties, including Third Party Content,
all of which representations and warranties are expressly disclaimed.
- You agree to fully indemnify and hold harmless Frasers, our affiliates, officers, employees, agents
and service providers (collectively, the "Indemnitees") from and against any claim, demand, loss,
damage, cost, or liability (including legal fees) which any of the Indemnitees may suffer or suffers
in connection with or arising from (a) your breach of this Agreement; (b) your access or use of the
Platforms and the Platform Functions; (c) any action taken by us either as part of our investigation
of any suspected breach of this Agreement or as a result of our finding or decision that a breach of
this Agreement has occurred; (d) your breach of any rights of any other person.
This Clause 10 shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement (howsoever caused).
- Limitation of Liability
- To the maximum extent allowed under Applicable Law:
- Frasers, our affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, partners and service
shall not be liable for any claim, damage or loss of any kind of any nature whatsoever
howsoever arising as a result (direct or indirect) of or otherwise in connection with your
use of or
reliance on the Platforms, including but not limited to any claim, damage or loss suffered
incidental, special, indirect or consequential) as a result of or in connection or in
any Third Party Content or other content or any other information made available or accessed
through the Platforms or contained in or available from the Platforms or your use or
reliance on any
products or services available on or accessed via the Platforms and / or the Platform
any infringement of any rights arising in connection therewith, including without limitation
loss of data, profits, goodwill, anticipated savings, reputation, business or business
regardless of the cause thereof and even if we have been advised of the possibility thereof;
- in no event shall Frasers, our affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, partners
service providers be liable for personal injury, or any incidental, special, indirect or
consequential damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, damages for loss of
corruption or loss of data, failure to transmit or receive any data, business interruption
other commercial damages or losses, arising out of or related to your use or inability to
Platforms or any third party software or applications in conjunction with the Platforms,
caused, regardless of the theory of liability (contract, tort or otherwise) and even if we
advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In no event shall Frasers', our affiliates', officers', employees', agents', partners and service
providers' total liability to you for any and all damages not excluded (other than as may be
required by Applicable Law in cases involving personal injury) exceed in aggregate S$10.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Platforms without prior notice to you,
at any time and for any or no reason. Without limiting the foregoing, if you breach this Agreement,
or conduct yourself in a manner that we deem to be detrimental to the integrity, security and
operation of the Platforms or any information systems connected or in operation with the same, we
reserve the right to suspend or permanently terminate your access to the Platforms for any reason in
our sole and absolute discretion.
- You agree and acknowledge that any suspension or termination of your access to the Platforms may be
effected without prior notice, and agree that the Platforms may immediately deactivate.
- This Agreement (including any applicable Annexes) constitutes the entire agreement between you and
Frasers relating to the Platforms and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings
regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this Agreement will be binding on
Frasers unless in writing and signed by Frasers' authorised representatives.
- Any translation of this Agreement is only for informal guidance, and in the event of a dispute
between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this Agreement shall
- The illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement under the law of
any jurisdiction shall not affect its legality, validity or enforceability under the law of any
other jurisdiction nor the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provision.
- The provisions of this Agreement are severable, and if any provision, or any portion thereof, is
determined by a competent court or tribunal to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable for any reason,
any remaining portion of that provision, and all other provisions of this Agreement, shall remain
valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law in order to give effect to the
intention of the parties' to this Agreement.
- No omission or delay on a party to this Agreement in exercising any or part of its rights under this
Agreement shall operate as a waiver thereof.
- The rights provided in this Agreement are cumulative and not exclusive of any rights or remedies
provided by law.
- You shall not delegate, assign, sub-license, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights
and/or obligations under this Agreement without Frasers' prior written consent. Frasers may, by way
of written notification to you, delegate, assign, sub-license, sub-contract or otherwise deal with
any of its rights and/or obligations under this Agreement.
- The parties to this Agreement hereto are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement
shall create, or be deemed to create a partnership between the parties to this Agreement.
- A person who is not a party to the Agreement shall have no right to enforce or enjoy the benefit of
any term of this Agreement under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B).
- Governing Law
- This Agreement (including the specific sets of terms and conditions governing each Service on the
Platforms) shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. You hereby
submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
- If you believe that your copyright material has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright
infringement, please provide written notice to us with full details as prescribed in Part IXA of the
Singapore Copyright Act (Chapter 63), to be submitted to our designated representative, as follows:
Ms. Fara Hatta, AVP, Digital Products & Platform
438 Alexandra Road, #21-00, Singapore 119958
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, +65 6276
- We will only process notices in the English language that comply with the Singapore Copyright Act,
other Applicable Laws and this Agreement. Any notices that do not comply with the above will be
- Upon receipt of a compliant notice of infringement, Frasers may take further steps in depending on
the nature of the alleged infringement described in the notice, which may include the matters
described in the Singapore Copyright Act as applicable to network service providers.
Annex 1 - FRx Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Consumer advisory — Frasers Property Retail Management Pte. Ltd, the holder of FRx Gift Card stored value
does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore. Consumers (users) are advised to read the
terms and conditions carefully.
- The FRx Gift Card stored value facility is provided to you by FPRM. As the holder of the stored
value facility in respect of the FRx Gift Card, FPRM holds the stored value in your FRx Gift Card.
- The terms and conditions in this annex ("FRx Gift Card Terms and Conditions") form
part of the
Agreement and will apply to your use of the FRx Gift Card held in electronic form on the Platforms
("FRx Gift Card"). In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these FRx
Gift Card Terms
and Conditions and any other provisions in the Agreement, these FRX Gift Card Terms and Conditions
- All capitalised terms in the FRx Gift Card Terms and Conditions will have the same meaning ascribed
to them in the Agreement, unless indicated otherwise.
- FRx Gift Card
- The FRx Gift Card:
- may have a loaded value of up to a maximum of S$990 per FRx Gift Card;
- may be redeemed at participating retailers ("Gift Card Participating
Merchants") at the
malls managed by FPRM ("Frasers Property Malls"), the full list of which
may be obtained at
- may be used multiple times until its stored value is exhausted;
- may be combined with other modes of payment accepted by the Gift Card Participating
Merchant, if its stored value is insufficient;
- may be combined with one or more other FRx Gift Cards (whether a FRx Gift Card or a bearer
FRx Gift Card in physical form ("FRx Gift Card (Physical)") as payment for
- can only be used / redeemed through the App.
- The holder of the FRx Gift Card will not be entitled to earn points under the FRx Programme
for the purchase value of the FRx Gift Card.
Purchases of FRx Gift Cards
- Purchases of FRx Gift Cards may be made via:
- the App using the payment methods made available on the App by FPRM from time to time
- the purchase of a FRx Gift Card (Physical) at any Customer Service Counter and thereafter
the FRx Gift Card (Physical) on to the App as a FRx Gift Card. For the avoidance of doubt,
of terms will not apply to the use of FRx Gift Card (Physical) which are directly used at
Participating Merchants (i.e. where the FRx Gift Card (Physical) is not loaded on to the App
FRx Gift Card).
- You may purchase multiple FRx Gift Cards subject to an aggregate maximum value of S$2,000.
contact FRhelp@frasersproperty.com for any
purchases of FRx Gift Cards exceeding S$2,000 in
- Redeeming Gift Cards
- FRx Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other FRx Gift Cards.
- If the value of your purchase exceeds the value of a FRx Gift Card, any outstanding purchase balance
must be paid using a different payment method.
- Loading on the App / View your balance
- You may load your FRx Gift Card on the App, and view your FRx Gift Card balance, by following the
relevant on-screen instructions.
- While you may load multiple FRx Gift Cards on your App, each FRx Gift Card will be reflected
separately on the App (i.e. each FRx Gift Card and its individual balance will be reflected
separately instead of one combined balance).
- If the FRx Gift Card has not been reflected in your App within 24 hours after you have made a
purchase of a FRx Gift Card on the App, or loaded a FRx Gift Card on your App, please contact
FRhelp@frasersproperty.com. Please refer to your FRx
Gift Card number and be ready to supply your
- Gifting of FRx Gift Cards
- When you purchase an FRx Gift Card for the purposes of gifting it to a recipient, the recipient will
receive an email confirmation / short message / text link containing instructions to load the FRx
Gift Card onto his/her App. We are not responsible for FRx Gift Cards that are undeliverable or not
received due to your failure to enter an accurate email address or mobile number for the recipient.
If the recipient has not received the email confirmation or short message / text within a reasonable
period after the gifting has been initiated, the following is a list of the most common reasons why
delivery may have failed:
If a spam filter is blocking our emails from getting to the recipient's inbox, the email
options/settings of the recipient will need to be modified so that our emails are not considered
- spam filter blocked email or routed it to a bulk/spam folder;
- recipient's firewall blocked the email;
- email inbox has exceeded its size limit; or
- invalid email address
- invalid mobile number
- If the recipient has not yet received an email confirmation / SMS within 24 hours after you have
initiated the purchase of the FRx Gift Card for the purposes of gifting it to a recipient, or if you
need further assistance, please contact FRhelp@frasersproperty.com. Please refer to your
Card number and be ready to supply the recipient's email address or mobile number.
- If you purchase an FRx Gift Card for the purposes of gifting it to a recipient, you expressly
consent to have your following details sent to the recipient: (i) name, (ii) email/mobile number.
Addendum as amended from time to time.
- If you provide personal data of a third party to us, you represent and warrant that the collection,
use, disclosure and processing of that personal data to us, as well as the further processing of
Addendum is lawful.
- If you have feedback
or enquiries on how FPRM processes your personal data, please contact FRhelp@frasersproperty.com.
- The stored value in the FRx Gift Card is valid for 1 year from date of activation unless otherwise
stated. No extension or refund of the unutilised stored value will be granted.
- The FRx Gift Card is a stored value gift voucher. It is not a cash card or a substitute for cash.
The stored value in the FRx Gift Card is a non-refundable pre-payment for goods and services at Gift
Card Participating Merchants and may only be redeemed for such goods and services. It may not be
refunded, converted to or exchanged for cash, or transferred to another FRx Gift Card or FRx Gift
Card (Physical), regardless of whether the stored value has been fully or partially unutilised.
- FPRM shall not be responsible for any of the Gift Card Participating Merchants withdrawing from the
FRx Gift Card programme. The list of Gift Card Participating Merchants are subject to change at any
time without notice.
- If FPRM intends to terminate the FRx Gift Card programme for any reason, you will be given a grace
period of at least 6 months to redeem at Participating Merchants.
- Once loaded onto the App, the value in the FRx Gift Card cannot be transferred to any other person.
- While you are permitted to give a FRx Gift Card as a gift, a FRx Gift Card may not be resold by the
purchaser or user for money or money's worth.
- Rights of FPRM
- FPRM may in its discretion invalidate any FRx Gift Card which is suspected of being cloned, stolen,
fraudulently issued or used, in which case the unutilised stored value will not be refunded.
- FPRM shall be entitled to correct the stored value balance on any FRx Gift Card to rectify any
accounting or processing error.
- FPRM reserves the right at any time and at its sole discretion, to limit, add, amend, replace or
delete in whole or part any of these FRx Gift Card Terms and Conditions. The amendment shall be
binding on the FRx Gift Card purchaser or user upon publication of the amended version on FPRM
website at https://www.FrasersExperience.com or on the Platforms. In case of any
between the online and printed versions of the terms, the online version shall prevail. In any
event, if you continue to use the FRx Gift Card after such amendment, you shall be deemed to have
accepted the amendments.
- FPRM makes no representation or warranty that the use or processing of the FRx Gift Card will be
error-free or prompt, or that the FRx Gift Card will be accepted by all retailers at the Frasers
- Risk of loss
- Once purchased, ownership and risk of loss of FRx Gift Card passes to you as soon as we send our
confirmation to you. We are not responsible for lost or stolen FRx Gift Card, and such lost or
stolen FRx Gift Card shall not be replaced.
- Customer Service
- If you need assistance with any aspect of the FRx Gift Card, including but not limited to purchases,
ownership or use of the FRx Gift Card, please contact FRhelp@frasersproperty.com. Please refer to
your FRx Gift Card number and be ready to supply your Platforms account details.
- Limitation of Liability
- FPRM shall not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, including any loss of
income, business, goodwill or profits. FPRM's liability for any claim arising from or in relation to
any FRx Gift Card(s) shall in any event be limited to the last stored value balance(s) on such FRx
- The rights and protections conferred on FPRM under these FRx Gift Card Terms shall be additional to
Addendum, as well as such other terms and conditions as may be agreed to or accepted by you.
terms and conditions as may be agreed to or accepted by you that is invalid, unenforceable or
illegal shall be enforced as nearly as possible in accordance with its terms, but shall otherwise be
deemed severed and shall not affect the enforceability of any other clauses, which clauses shall
continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Annex 2 - Makan Master Programme Terms and Conditions
- The Makan Masters Service is provided to you by FPRM.
- The terms and conditions in this annex ("MM Terms") form part of the Agreement and
will apply to
your use of the Makan Masters Service. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the MM
Terms and any other provisions in the Agreement, these MM Terms will prevail.
- All capitalised terms in the MM Terms will have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement,
unless indicated otherwise.
- Use of the Makan Master Programme
- By accessing and using the Makan Master Programme on the App, you agree to be bound by the MM Terms.
- The Makan Master Programme provides you with the ability to order now, order ahead, make
reservations, takeaway orders, dine in and pay at table at participating retailers at the malls
managed by FPRM ("Makan Masters Participating Merchants") through the App, as and
when each of these
features are made available by FPRM on the App in FPRM's sole discretion.
- While you may effect payments to Makan Master's Participating Merchants through the Makan Master
Programme on the App, you acknowledge and agree that such payments are processed operated by third
parties and FPRM is not in any way involved in the payment or settlement process.
- Acknowledgement and Agreement
- You acknowledge and agree that:
- FPRM is not involved in handling any payments to Makan Masters Participating Merchants
under the Makan Masters Programme, and will not be liable to you in respect of any disputes
relating to such payments;
- b. FPRM reserves the right to investigate complaints regarding the use of the Makan Master
Programme or reported violations of these MM Terms and to take any action FPRM deems
appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law
enforcement officials, the appropriate authorities or regulators and disclosing any
information necessary or appropriate to such officials, authorities or regulators;
- any feature or functionality of the Makan Master Programme may be changed at any time
without any prior notice to You. Your continued participation in the Makan Master Programme
shall be deemed to be your conclusive acceptance of such changes; and
- FPRM reserves the right to alter, modify, add to or otherwise vary these MM Terms from
time to time, and in such manner as FPRM deems appropriate. You shall be bound by the terms
and conditions so amended. In any event, if you continue to participate in the Makan Master
Programme after such amendment, you shall be deemed to have accepted the amendments.
- Limits of Responsibility and Liability
- FPRM is not liable for any loss suffered by you or any third party arising from and in connection
with your registration of, access to and use of the Makan Master Programme except where such loss is
respectively attributable to FPRM's negligence or wilful default. Without prejudice to the
foregoing, FPRM will not be liable for any inconvenience, loss, cost, damage or injury suffered by
you or any third party arising from or in connection with:
- use of the Makan Master Programme by third parties, whether authorized or unauthorized by
- theft or loss of your device, hardware and/or equipment on which the App is installed;
- your device being rooted and/or jailbroken;
- you being deprived of the use of the Makan Master Programme;
- any equipment or software providers, any service providers, any network providers (including
but not limited to telecommunications providers, internet browser providers and internet
access providers), or any agent or subcontractor of any of the foregoing; or
- any act or omission by FPRM in compliance with any Applicable Laws, including laws governing
personal data protection, and any instructions and/or directions given by any local or
foreign regulatory body, government agency, statutory board, ministry, departments or other
government bodies and/or its officials.
- FPRM shall not be responsible in any way for any direct, indirect, special or consequential,
economic or other damages arising in any way from your entering into any transaction on the Makan
- You agree that any complaints, claims, disputes or refunds in relation to goods and services
provided by the Makan Masters Participating Merchants shall be resolved between the Makan Masters
Participating Merchants and yourself. FPRM is not liable in any way for any claim or dispute arising
between yourself and the Makan Masters Participating Merchant in relation to the Makan Master
Programme. FPRM is also not responsible for any benefits, discounts or programmes of any Makan
Masters Participating Merchant or for delivery of the goods or services provided by the Makan
Masters Participating Merchant. FPRM makes no representation as to the quality, provision of
performance of any such goods or services. You acknowledge that FPRM is not acting as agent for any
Makan Masters Participating Merchant.
- Your use of the Makan Master Programme may be terminated at FPRM's sole discretion at any time.
- You shall not be entitled to any payment, compensation or damages from FPRM in relation to the
termination of your access to and use of the Makan Master Programme.
- FPRM's rights to suspend or terminate, or request suspension or termination of your access to and
use of the Makan Master Programme shall be without prejudice to any other rights or remedies which
FPRM may have under these MM Terms, the Agreement and conditions and at law.
- The rights and protections conferred on FPRM under these MM Terms shall be additional to the rights
well as such other terms and conditions as may be agreed to or accepted by you.
Annex 3 - FRx Programme Terms and Conditions
- FPRM, property managers of the malls of Frasers Property Singapore (Frasers Property
offer the FRx Programme on the Platforms upon the terms and conditions as listed below in this
annex (FRx Terms) to each Member.
- The FRx Terms form part of the Agreement and will apply to your participation in the FRx Programme,
including your membership and any entitlement to benefits and privileges under the FRx Programme
(including the redemption of any such benefits and privileges). In the event of any conflict or
inconsistency between the FRx Terms and any other provisions in the Agreement, these FRx Terms will
- All capitalised terms in the FRx Terms will have the same meaning ascribed to them in the Agreement,
unless indicated otherwise.
- FPRM may from time to time update the FRx Terms by posting amendments at the following URL:
or on the Platforms. By your continuing to use the
FRx Programme after any such amendment, you agree to be bound by the FRx Terms as so amended.
- Eligibility and Frasers Experience Membership
- The applicant may register as a Member via the Platforms. In order to be eligible to become a
Member, during the registration process, the applicant must provide his/her current, complete and
accurate personal particulars as requested, including without limitation, his/her full name, NRIC
number, passport number, work permit number, employment pass number or dependant's pass number, date
of birth, local address, contact numbers and such other information as may be required by FPRM from
time to time.
- The applicant may be required to produce his/her NRIC, passport, work permit, employment pass,
dependent's pass or any other form of identification acceptable to FPRM (“Form of
for verification purposes in connection with the application.
- The applicant represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her in connection with
his/her application are accurate.
- Only individuals aged 18 and above and who are residing in Singapore are eligible to apply for
membership in the FRx Programme.
- The applicant acknowledges and agrees that the acceptance of his/her application is subject to the
approval of FPRM at its sole and absolute discretion and that his/her application may be rejected by
FPRM without assigning any reasons thereto.
- Upon approval of an application, a Frasers Experience membership account shall be opened for the
Member (“Frasers Experience Membership Account”) and the Member shall, upon
downloading the App, be
entitled to (i) participate in the FRx Programme and enjoy membership benefits and privileges under
the FRx Programme and (ii) benefit from the functionalities offered within the App.
- The FRx Programme membership and its associated benefits and privileges are for the Member's sole
enjoyment and shall not be transferable. FPRM reserves the right to vary, amend and modify the
benefits and privileges and these FRx Terms at its sole and absolute discretion without prior
- Each Member can only register for one Frasers Experience Membership Account and it is
non-transferable. By accepting the FRx Programme membership, the Member agrees and undertakes to
provide any merchants who are tenants or licencees located within the Frasers Property Malls and are
taking part in the FRx Programme at FPRM's sole discretion (“FRx Merchants”) proof
of his/her identity on demand.
- Unless otherwise terminated in accordance with these FRx Terms, the FRx Programme membership shall
be valid for such period determined by FPRM at the time of application.
- Unless otherwise determined by FPRM in its sole discretion, the FRx Programme membership (and any
benefits from such membership) shall not be valid at: (a) any property which is not managed by
Frasers; or (b) any merchant which is not an FRx Merchant.
- FRx Points and Redemption
- FRx Points
- The Member shall be entitled to earn points known as “FRx Points” for each nett
value of $10 in a single transaction (usage of discount and/or discount vouchers and/or
points will not add towards the nett value) made by the Member at any FRx Merchant outlet.
- The Member shall not split his/her purchases in a single instance at any FRx Merchant outlet
into several payments/transactions (whether all such payments/transactions are to be made on
same day or otherwise) for the purposes of earning FRx Points.
- Subject to Clause 6 below, FRx Points will be awarded only to Members who scan their member
QR code in the App at the point of payment at participating FRx Merchants or by such other
as determined by FPRM from time to time. Members who fail to do so shall not be entitled to
retrospectively earn or credit any FRx Points into their Frasers Experience Membership
for that transaction.
- The FRx Points accumulated by the Member will be credited to their Frasers Experience
Membership Account within twenty-four (24) hours or such other time periods as shall be
determined by FPRM once transaction is verified to be valid.
- FPRM shall have the sole discretion to deduct, cancel or reject/refuse to award FRx Points
for any purchases which in FPRM’s sole discretion is doubtful or not genuine or deduct,
or reject/refuse to award FRx Points that have been wrongfully accorded.
- The FRx Points earned and accumulated by the Member shall be valid only for the Redemption
Year (as hereinafter defined) in which it is earned. A “Redemption Year” means a period of
months, starting 01 October and ending 30 September of the following year.
- The following transactions/receipts, including but not limited to, are not entitled to FRx
Points and/or Instant Rewards redemption:- ATMs, AXS/SAM machines, banks and financial
institutions, bill/instalment payments/ deposits, child care centres, deposits, FRx Gift
purchases, insurance policy payment, lottery tickets purchases, money changers, non-profit
organisations, offices, payment made via cheque, GIRO or Medisave,
pushcarts/kiosks/roadshows/atrium fairs and retailers on temporary lease, tenant
card/Cashcard/stored value card/ prepaid SIM card top-up transactions and purchases and
- Redeemable Rewards
- Upon the accumulation of a pre-determined amount of FRx Points, the Member may redeem the
FRx Points for “Redeemable Rewards”. Redeemable Rewards may include, but are not limited to,
gift cards, FRx Carpark$ and eVouchers which may be used at various merchants (including FRx
Merchants, non-FRx Merchants and other third party merchants not located at Frasers
Property). FPRM shall have the sole discretion to determine all terms relating to the
redemption of such Redeemable Rewards, including but not limited to: (i) the types of
Redeemable Rewards made available; (ii) the terms for redemption and use of each Redeemable
Reward; (iii) the accrual rate of FRx Points; and (iv) the number of FRx Points required for
each Redeemable Reward.
- Redemption of FRx Points for Redeemable Rewards shall be made by the Member by submitting an
online point redemption request via the App with their username and password. The Member
shall provide an acknowledgement as may be required by FPRM upon redemption of any FRx
- Upon the Member's request to redeem the Member's FRx Points to Redeemable Rewards, the
Redeemable Rewards will be credited to the Member's App within twenty-four (24) hours or
such longer time period as shall be determined by FPRM.
- FRx Points shall only be redeemed by the Member for Redeemable Rewards during each
Redemption Year in which it is earned and within the grace period given in accordance with
Clause 3.2(i) below.
- Any FRx Points that are not redeemed during the Redemption Year in which they are earned
will expire and cannot be rolled over upon the expiry of the Redemption Year, save that the
Member shall be given a three (3) month grace period following the expiry of the preceding
Redemption Year to redeem any unused FRx Points earned and accumulated at the end of such
redemption year, failing which such FRx Points shall expire and FPRM shall not be
responsible to the Member for any unredeemed FRx Points.
- The total FRx Points accumulated by each Member shall determine the Member's eligibility to
redeem specific Redeemable Rewards in each Redemption Year.
- The validity of the Redeemable Rewards redeemed by the Member shall have a 1-year validity
from the redemption date unless otherwise stated.
- Redeemable Rewards earned that are not utilised within the validity period will expire. FPRM
shall not be responsible to the Member for any unutilised Redeemable Rewards.
- Redeemable Rewards may be utilised within the validity period specified in Clause 3.2(g)
- Instant Rewards
- In addition to FRx Points and Redeemable Rewards, the Member shall also be entitled to
receive “Instant Rewards” which are rewards offered by the individual Frasers Property Mall
that may be redeemed by Members who spend a minimum amount (as may be determined by the
individual Frasers Property Mall) per day in the respective malls.
- Instant rewards may only be redeemed by Members who first scan their member QR code at
participating FRx Merchants before personally presenting their member QR code on the day of
the purchase at the Customer Service Counter of the relevant Frasers Property Mall. Should
the redemption require proof of payment, the actual receipts and/or payment card must be
presented for verification. Please refer to https://www.FrasersExperience.com for listing of
participating FRx Merchants for eligibility of FRx Points earning. All redemption tiers
respect of the Instant Rewards, including but not limited to setting of minimum and
redemption amounts, shall be determined by FPRM and shall be at the sole discretion of
- The Instant Rewards and manner of redemption may vary amongst the different Frasers Property
Malls. All Instant Rewards are subject to availability
- FPRM reserves the right to sight purchases or proof of payment before granting Instant
Rewards redemption and/or FRx Points earning at Customer Service Counters.
- Frasers Experience Membership Account
- Once any FRx Points or Redeemable Reward has been utilised, such FRx Points or Redeemable
Reward cannot be refunded or transferred back into the Member's Frasers Experience
Membership Account.The Member agrees and acknowledges that his/her Frasers Experience
Membership Account, any FRx Points earned under the Frasers Experience Membership Account,
and any Redeemable Rewards redeemed may only be used by the Member in whose name the
particular Frasers Experience Membership Account has been registered.
- FRx Points accumulated or Redeemable Rewards redeemed under different Members' Frasers
Experience Membership Account are non-transferable and cannot be combined.
- Members will be able to check their FRx Points balance and/or Redeemable Rewards they have
redeemed via the App.
- The Member may notify FPRM of any dispute on the FRx Points and/or Redeemable Rewards by
email to FRHelp@frasersproperty.com or such other email address as may be informed by FPRM
to the Member at any time or by written notice to FPRM at Frasers Experience Membership, 438
Alexandra Road, #21-00 Alexandra Point, Singapore 119958 within seven (7) days from the date
of the transaction. FPRM determination of all disputes shall be final, binding and
Personal Data Protection
- The eStore Services is provided to you by FPRM. By accessing and/or using the eStore Services on the
Platforms, you agree to be bound by the following terms in this Clause 4.
- The eStore Services allows the Member to place orders for products and services from independent
merchants listed on the eStore Services (each “Merchant"). Such orders may be delivered
to the Member by
our third-party delivery service providers (each “Delivery Service Provider”), or
picked up by the
Member from the Merchant, in accordance with this Agreement and with such terms as may be prescribed by
FPRM from time to time.
- FPRM does not own, sell or resell any products or services offered on the eStore Service
and does not control nor is it responsible to the Member for the Merchants, the Delivery Service
Providers or any services provided by them or the quality thereof.
- All prices reflected on the eStore Services are determined solely by the Merchants. The Member
acknowledges that prices and any promotional offers of Products may vary from those offered by the
Merchants via other sales channels.
- Placing Orders
- When the Member places an order for any item offered for sale by a Merchant through the eStore
Service ("Order"), the Order by the Member constitutes an offer to the Merchant to purchase such
item on the terms set out herein and as specified by the Merchant.
- The Member's Order may in the sole and absolute discretion of the relevant Merchant be accepted
or rejected. A contract for the purchase and delivery of the items comprised in the Member's
Order ("Product Contract") will only arise where the Member's Order is
communicated to the
Member as having been accepted by the relevant Merchant via the eStore Services and an order
confirmation is issued to the Member. The Member shall not be entitled to cancel his/her Order
and/or Product Contract upon confirmation. The Merchants may contact the Member to confirm the
details of the Product Contract, any change in the Product Contract (for instance, due to
unavailability), the price to be paid or any change thereof. Delivery Service Providers may
contact you to confirm the details of the delivery, including the estimated delivery time. All
Products are at the Member's risk of loss, damage, contamination, soiling or detention from the
time the Merchant has appropriated the same in respect of the Member's Order, and in any event,
from the time it is available for collection from the Merchant (whether by the Member or the
Delivery Service Provider).
- Prices of Products may, for reasons such as technical issues, typographical errors or outdated
product information supplied by the Merchants, be incorrectly reflected and in such an event the
Merchants may cancel the Member's Order(s). Where applicable, Orders will include delivery fees
and any applicable tax (e.g. goods and services tax, value-added tax, etc.).
- Delivery is only available for Singapore registered addresses and may be subject to additional
terms and conditions of the Delivery Service Providers.
- The Member shall be responsible for ensuring that the details entered by the Member in respect
of the Order on the eStore Services are accurate and complete. FPRM, Merchants and/or Delivery
Service Provider shall not be liable:
(i) in the event of late delivery or non-delivery of
Products by reason of erroneous or incomplete delivery details entered by the Member on the
eStore Services; or
(ii) in the event of late collection of the Product the Member ordered or
non-collection of the Product the Member ordered by reason of erroneous collection details
entered by the Member on the eStore Services.
In the event any Product is unable to be delivered
by reason of erroneous or incomplete delivery details entered by the Member on the eStore
Services, the Member acknowledges and agrees that Frasers and/or Merchants shall have the right
to require the Member to collect the ordered Products from the Merchant within 15 days from the
date of notification that such self-collection is required or such other period as notified to
the Member by the Merchant.
- If the Member opted for self-collection of the ordered Products, the Member shall collect the
ordered Products from Merchant within 15 days from the date of the order confirmation or such
other period as notified to the Member by the Merchant.
- If the Member:
(i) fails to accept or arrange for the acceptance of delivery of ordered Products
at the time and place specified by the Merchant;
(ii) fails to collect the ordered Products
within the prescribed period referred to in Clause 4.6(b) or Clause 4.6(c); or
(iii) purports to
cancel the Product Contract following acceptance of the Member's Order,as the case may be, the
Merchant, Delivery Service Provider and/or us/our logistics service providers (as the case may
be) shall be considered to have fulfilled its delivery obligations (where applicable), be
entitled to retrieve the ordered Products from the Delivery Service Provider and dispose of the
ordered Products without liability to the Member. In such event, the Merchant shall also, at its
sole and absolute discretion, have the right to cancel the Product Contract and/or refund to the
Member any payment made (in part or in whole).
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Persons placing an Order for alcohol from any Merchant must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
Alcoholic beverages can only be sold and delivered to persons who are at least eighteen (18)
years old. By placing an Order that includes alcohol, the Member confirms that the Member is at
least eighteen (18) years old. The Delivery Service Provider will have the right to refuse to
deliver or provide any alcoholic product to any person who at the time of delivery or
collection, (i) does not appear to be at least eighteen (18) years old or (ii) cannot prove that
he/she is at least eighteen (18) years old or (iii) is, or appears to be, under the influence of
either alcohol or drugs at the time of delivery or collection and in such an event the Member
agrees that FPRM, the Merchant and the Delivery Service Provider shall not be liable to make any
refund to the Member for the payment already made by the Member.
- General: A Member may pay for a Product using any of the payment methods
prescribed by FPRM
from time to time, and all charges and/or fees are to be paid in accordance with specific
instructions as may be prescribed on the eStore Services. The Member is solely responsible for
payable associated with purchases he/she makes on the eStore Services.
- Additional terms: The Member must abide by any relevant terms and conditions or
that governs the Member's use of any payment processing methods made available via the eStore
Services, which are provided by third party providers as principals in their own right. By
the Member's credit card, debit card or other payment method details, the Member authorises the
payment gateway provider to charge the Member's credit card, debit card or other payment method
account, upon the Member's confirmation of his/her purchase, the amount of the Member's Order
including all fees and taxes thereon. For the avoidance of doubt, FPRM will not be involved in
processing of such payments, or the acceptance of any funds from the Member, save where payment
made via FRx Gift Cards (as defined in Clause 4.8(c) below).
(i) Payment by FRx Gift Cards: A Member may also pay (or partially pay) for a Product using FRx
Gift Cards held in electronic form on the eStore Service ("FRx Gift Cards"). If a Member makes
payment using FRx Gift Cards, the FRx Gift Card Terms & Conditions set out at
(ii) Payment methods: FPRM may from time to time, add, remove, modify or discontinue,
temporarily or permanently, any payment processing method in its sole and absolute discretion.
(iii) Failure to pay: If the Member fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and
conditions of the payment method elected or payment is cancelled for any reason whatsoever, then
without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to the Merchant, the Merchant shall be
entitled to cancel the Order and/or Product Contract or suspend delivery until payment is made
(iv) Refunds: Except as expressly set out under applicable exchange, replacement, return and/or
refund policies as may be notified to the Member by FPRM and/or the Merchant, all sales are
final, and no exchanges, returns, replacements or refunds are permitted. If an exchange,
replacement, return or refund is granted for any transaction, the transaction and all other
benefits granted may be reversed, and the Member further agrees to bear all taxes and other
duties payable thereon (including in the case of bank transfers). You agree and acknowledge that
any request for exchanges, returns, replacements or refunds are to be made to the Merchant
directly, and FPRM is not responsible for any exchanges, returns, replacements or refunds of any
- Disclaimer and Exclusion of Liability
- In FPRM's capacity as operator of and the Platforms the eStore Services, FPRM merely acts as a
facilitator to provide a platform allowing Merchants and Members to come together for the sale
and purchase of Products between Merchants and Members. The Member understands that any Order is
subject to Product availability and location serviceability of Merchants and/or Delivery Service
Providers, as well as these terms and any additional terms and conditions of the Merchants,
including any specific handling, storage, consumption and/or other instructions as may be
notified by the Merchants to the Member from time to time. The Member shall exclusively pursue
any claims, loss or damage the Member may suffer relating to any Orders and/or delivery services
against the Merchants and/or Delivery Service Providers directly and hold FPRM harmless against
the same. In particular, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the Member agrees that FPRM:
(i) is not responsible for the fulfilment of any Order and/or any delivery services, and does
not make any representation or warranty in connection therewith. All Products offered on the
eStore Services are provided by the respective Merchants and all delivery services are provided
by the Delivery Service Providers, and shall be subject to their respective terms and
(ii) is not liable to the Member or to any third party for any loss or damage (including with
respect to personal injuries) which may arise from or in connection with the Merchant's
performance or non-performance of any Product Contract, including in connection with the nature,
quality or fitness for the purpose of the Products (or due to any defect therein), or arising in
any other way;
(iii) does not make any warranty, representations or endorsements to the Member or other
end-users / end-consumers as to the quality or nature or suitability of any Products.
Descriptions, statements and any other information about Products displayed on the eStore
Services are provided by Merchants are "as offered" by them. FPRM does not verify these
descriptions or statements, and FPRM disclaims all warranties and representations in relation to
any such Merchants and their Products. FPRM does not endorse any Merchants or Products featured
on the eStore Services;
(iv) FPRM does not have control over, and shall not be liable for the quality, safety, morality
or legality of any aspect of the Products offered by any Merchants, the accuracy of the Products
which are offered by the Merchants; and
- Neither FPRM nor the Merchants warrant or represent that any Products are free of any and all traces of
any allergens or that consumption of the same will not result in an allergic reaction. The Member's
Orders may be packaged with Orders from other users at the time of collection/delivery, and such other
Orders may contain allergens. The Member acknowledges that by placing Orders for any Products, the
Member may be exposed to Products, including food or beverages that may cause an allergic reaction or
injury, and in that regard, the Member on his/her accord and on behalf of other end-users /
end-consumers hereby fully release and discharge FPRM and the Merchants and/or the Delivery Service
Providers from any and all liability and/or responsibility to the Member or other end-users /
- Customer Support
- a. Should the Member have any queries or complaints about the Products of the third party or its
Merchants and/or Delivery Service Providers, please contact the third party, Merchants and/or
Delivery Service Providers.
- For customer support in relation to the Member's Order and/or the eStore
Services, please contact email@example.com
during the delivery hours between 8.30am and
weekdays excluding public holiday. In some cases, photographic proof and/or additional
be required to properly investigate the issue with the Member's Order, Product Contract and
Downtime of the App
- It is a continuing condition of Member's participation in the FRx Programme that the Member agrees and
terms of FPRM addendum to
Policy Addendum”). The terms of the
- The Member may at any time withdraw his/her consent to the collection, use , disclosure and processing
of his/her personal data by (i) using the account deletion function within the Platforms, (ii) writing
in to FRhelp@frasersproperty.com or (iii) making the relevant request at the Customer Service Counter of
any Frasers Property Mall. The Member agrees and acknowledges that if the Member withdraws his/her
consent to the collection, use, disclosure and processing of his/her personal data, then depending on
the nature and scope of the withdrawal of consent, FPRM may not be able to administer the full range of
the Member's benefits and privileges under the FRx Programme or provide the Member with the full range
of products and services under the FRx Programme. In addition, depending on the nature and scope of the
Member's withdrawal of consent, FPRM may terminate the Member's membership of the FRx Programme in
accordance with Clause 7 below.
- The Member agrees that any withdrawal of consent in accordance with these FRx Terms will not affect any
other consents which the Member may have provided to any entity comprised in Frasers Property Group in
respect of his/her personal data and/or use of his/her telephone number(s) for receiving marketing,
promotional information and/or other advertising messages.
- 6.1 In the event of downtime of services available through the App:(a) Members can approach the Customer
Service Counter at any Frasers Property Mall with their purchases receipt(s) within 7 days, or within
the grace period determined by FPRM from time to time; or (b) Members can return to the respective
retailer outlets with purchase receipts made during the downtime, for retrospective Frasers Point
earning within 7 days.
- The Member may terminate his/her membership at any time by giving FPRM thirty (30) days' notice through
the account deletion function on the Platforms. If the Member terminates his/her membership at any time
and for any reason, all unused FRx Points and Redeemable Rewards shall automatically be cancelled and no
longer be available for use by the Member. Upon such termination, the Member's Frasers Experience
Membership Account shall cease to be valid with immediate effect and the Member shall also immediately
cease to be entitled to any other benefits and privileges under the FRx Programme.
- FPRM may at its absolute discretion, without prior notice to the Member, suspend or terminate the FRx
Programme (in whole or in part) for any reason whatsoever as it deems fit, including but not limited to
doubtful or non-genuine activity. FPRM also has the absolute discretion to immediately bar, terminate,
change, suspend or cancel the membership or impose additional conditions on the usage of the Platforms.
Any failure or delay in taking such actions shall not constitute a waiver of its rights to enforce these
- If the FRx Programme is suspended or terminated for whatever reason, FPRM shall not be liable to the
Members for any losses or damages suffered or that may be suffered by the Member arising either directly
or indirectly from the suspension or termination of the FRx Programme.
- All FRx Points, FRx Gift Cards (terms of which are set out at
https://www.frasersexperience.com/terms-of-use/) and all associated benefits
will be forfeited upon
termination of the membership and cannot be transferred to another account.
- Upon termination of membership, Frasers Experience will continue to hold transactional data for
financial audit purposes.
- Upon termination of membership the Member will not be able to log into the Platforms with their deleted
membership details nor view previous account history.
- Upon any termination of membership to the FRx Programme under this clause 7, the Member acknowledges
that he/she has chosen to withdraw his/her consent for the collection, use, disclosure, and processing
of his/her personal data. In that event, FPRM may not be able to administer the Member's benefits and
privileges under the FRx Programme, including providing the Member with the products and services under
the FRx Programme.
Limitation of Liabilities
- Any notice to be given to the Member shall be deemed to have been properly given if sent by prepaid
post, email, SMS or any one form of communication mode last recorded in the FPRM database system.
- FPRM shall not be responsible for (a) withdrawals of any of the FRx Merchants from the FRx Programme,
(b) FRx Points and/or benefits cancellation caused by withdrawals, or (c) changes or discontinuance of
the FRx Merchants which may affect the FRx Points and/or benefits offered. The list of FRx Merchants are
subject to change at any time without notice.
- FPRM shall be entitled to, at any time and without the consent of or notice to the Members, assign or
transfer the whole or part of its rights and obligations in relation to the FRx Programme to any other
person or entity.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Clauses 6 to 8 of the main terms in the Agreement will apply in relation to
each Member's participation in and use of the FRx Programme, and in particular, FPRM will not be liable
for any claim, damage or loss of any kind of any nature whatsoever caused and howsoever arising as a
result (direct or indirect) of or otherwise in connection with each Member's participation in and use of
the FRx Programme.